Join Our Team
People are the key to the CardiacAssist’s success. Recognizing people as the major asset, CardiacAssist is promoting a culture of individual excellence involving pride, desire to succeed, attention to detail, teamwork, and follow-through.
CardiacAssist is seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
Sales/Clinical Representative – Northwestern States
Job Summary: Responsible for sales and clinical training/support efforts in the defined region which includes Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and Alaska. Develops new accounts and provides technical and clinical support 24/7 to current customers through case support, hands-on training, and presentations, working primarily in a hospital environment (Cath Lab,CVICU,OR, CTICU). Position will be based within defined geographic territory, preferably in the Seattle, WA or Portland, OR areas. Travel up to 80% is required. Must be able to travel and support clinical sites on short notice.
- Achieve sales targets and sell both capital and disposable equipment
- Target and recruit new users.
- Provides medical device and patient management support and instructions to clinical sites through hands-on training programs, clinical lectures, and on-site clinical case support.
- Rotates through an on-call scheduled providing 24/7 clinical and technical phone support.
- Builds upon existing contact database for all new customers and prospects. Assists in the development of clinical, sales, and marketing literature and training programs.
- Participates in trade show exhibits, lectures, and demonstrations to attract new customers.
- Provides feedback from customers and clinical sites to engineering and quality departments
- Assists in developing sales plan. Performs routine sales calls to customer sites as needed.
- Prepares activity reports and action plans as directed.
Minimum of five years work experience in a hospital environment (Cardiac Cath Lab, ~ Perfusion, Cardiovascular ICU/Critical Care, etc).
Sales experience in the medical device industry is required. Cardiovascular device experience is strongly preferred.
Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree (CCP or RN) preferred.
Comprehensive understanding of cardiac anatomy and physiology and hemodynamics; good knowledge of cardiac support systems
- Strong knowledge of cardiac cath lab, surgery, CVICU critical care skills, and hospital operations..
- Ability to identify key decision makers at each account and to develop business relationships
- Ability to seamlessly interact with hospital staff at all levels of authority and responsibility
- Capability in selling products to administrators and physicians in a hospital environment
- Strong ability to troubleshoot, analyze, and assess an appropriate course of action in high stress situations
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Demonstrated experience in case support and technical/clinical assistance to cardiologists/cardiac surgeons
Documentation Control Specialist – Pittsburgh, PA
Job Summary: Coordinates, implements, and maintains the Company’s Document Control and Training System.
Responsible for overall coordination of controlled documentation
Performs document control function within the Company’s Document Control System
Reviews Engineering Change Orders for completeness, accuracy, and conformance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Work Instructions (WI).
- Maintains history files and Quality records per applicable SOPs
- Implements Engineering Change Orders using word processing, graphics, and CAD software
- Maintains employee training files
- Assists in supporting external audits by ensuring timely response to documentation requests
- Organizes and ensures accurate and reliable filing systems for all paper-based documents
A minimum of 2 to 4 years’ experience in basic configuration management in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the medical device industry
Must be able to create and edit Microsoft Office files (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
Basic working knowledge of cGMP (21CFR Part 820) and ISO 13485:2003 is highly desired
Experience with an electronic document management system is a plus
Knowledge of CAD software (SolidWorks preferred)
Knowledge of labeling software (Zebra preferred)
If you are interested in learning about employment opportunities at CardiacAssist, please contact us here.
CardiacAssist is an Equal Opportunity Employer.