Join Our Team
People are the key to the CardiacAssist’s success. Recognizing people as the major asset, CardiacAssist is promoting a culture of individual excellence involving pride, desire to succeed, attention to detail, teamwork, and follow-through.
CardiacAssist is seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
Sales/Clinical Representative – Northwestern States
Job Summary: Responsible for sales and clinical training/support efforts in the defined region which includes Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and Alaska. Develops new accounts and provides technical and clinical support 24/7 to current customers through case support, hands-on training, and presentations, working primarily in a hospital environment (Cath Lab,CVICU,OR, CTICU). Position will be based within defined geographic territory, preferably in the Seattle, WA or Portland, OR areas. Travel up to 80% is required. Must be able to travel and support clinical sites on short notice.
- Achieve sales targets and sell both capital and disposable equipment
- Target and recruit new users.
- Provides medical device and patient management support and instructions to clinical sites through hands-on training programs, clinical lectures, and on-site clinical case support.
- Rotates through an on-call scheduled providing 24/7 clinical and technical phone support.
- Builds upon existing contact database for all new customers and prospects. Assists in the development of clinical, sales, and marketing literature and training programs.
- Participates in trade show exhibits, lectures, and demonstrations to attract new customers.
- Provides feedback from customers and clinical sites to engineering and quality departments
- Assists in developing sales plan. Performs routine sales calls to customer sites as needed.
- Prepares activity reports and action plans as directed.
- Minimum of five years work experience in a hospital environment (Cardiac Cath Lab, ~ Perfusion, Cardiovascular ICU/Critical Care, etc).
- Sales experience in the medical device industry is required. Cardiovascular device experience is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree (CCP or RN) preferred.
- Comprehensive understanding of cardiac anatomy and physiology and hemodynamics; good knowledge of cardiac support systems
- Strong knowledge of cardiac cath lab, surgery, CVICU critical care skills, and hospital operations..
- Ability to identify key decision makers at each account and to develop business relationships
- Ability to seamlessly interact with hospital staff at all levels of authority and responsibility
- Capability in selling products to administrators and physicians in a hospital environment
- Strong ability to troubleshoot, analyze, and assess an appropriate course of action in high stress situations
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Demonstrated experience in case support and technical/clinical assistance to cardiologists/cardiac surgeons
Marketing Assistant – TEMPORARY BACKFILL
Term: July 1st 2015 to November 30th 2015
Job Summary: This primary responsibility of the Marketing Assistant is to support the marketing and sales organizations in the execution of corporate events such as; conferences, internal events, and physician trainings. The Marketing Assistant will also have the opportunity to assist the Marketing Manager in the overall management of promotional material. The ideal candidate will be a team player with experience working with both internal and external customers.
Primary Responsibilities and Functions:
Oversee the tactical coordination of CardiacAssist Events including conferences, trade shows, sales meetings and other internal meetings
Correspond with industry health care professionals in support of physician training sessions to assist with travel plans and meeting coordination
Partner with Marketing to provide support for tasks related to the strategic marketing plan, such as coordinating with vendors, ordering promotional products and tracking marketing spend
Support the Sales & Clinical team by managing their requests for literature, training materials, regional event planning, and day to day support
Assists home office team members with various daily tasks such as label making, marketing material orders, shipping.
Publicize events and manage social medial accounts.
Interface with the Accounting Team in the management of marketing expenses
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Understanding of trade show and meeting planning management
- Experience working with a diverse sales team
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing or customer service, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
If you are interested in learning about employment opportunities at CardiacAssist, please contact us here.
CardiacAssist is an Equal Opportunity Employer.